Now there are a lot of light bars on the market, the price is cheap, in fact the quality is not so good, the quality is not easy to break, then how to judge the quality of the light bar is good or bad?
First of all:
1. Look at the solder joints. The LED strips produced by the regular LED strip manufacturers are produced by the SMT chip process using solder paste and reflow soldering processes. Therefore, the solder joints on the LED strips are relatively smooth and the soldering amount is not large, and the solder joints extend in an arc shape from the FPC pads to the LED electrodes. The soldering spot of the LED lamp strip of the cottage version is not uniform, and a dot is wrapped around the soldering foot. At the same time, different degrees of tin tip appear, which is a typical phenomenon of manual soldering.
2. Look at the quality of FPC. FPC is divided into copper and rolled copper. The copper foil of the copper plate is convex. If you look closely, you can see it from the connection between the pad and the FPC. The rolled copper is closely integrated with the FPC and can be bent freely without peeling off the pad. If the copper plate is bent too much, the pad will fall off, and if the temperature is too high during maintenance, the pad will fall off.
3. Look at the cleanliness of the surface of the LED strip. If the LED strips produced by the SMT process are clean, the surface is very clean and there are no impurities or stains. However, if the cottage version of the LED light strip produced by the hand soldering process, the surface will remain stained and cleaned regardless of how it is cleaned, and flux and tin residue will remain on the surface of the FPC.
4. When the lamp body is hot, do not be too high or uneven. If there is such a phenomenon, it indicates that there is a problem in the design or manufacturing process of the lamp, and the light decay is easy to be damaged.
5, due to the high brightness of the LED lights, the two types of lamps of the same type, under the same conditions, using the method of direct eye observation to compare, it is difficult to determine the level of brightness, and at the same time it is easy to hurt eyesight. Usually we recommend using a piece of white paper to cover the light source, and then attenuating the light by white paper, then compare it, so it is easier to see the difference in brightness of the light, the higher the brightness, the better. In addition, the color temperature is relatively close to the color of the sun light is optimal.
6. If time permits, you can compare the brightness of the two lamps of the same specification, and then illuminate one of them for one week, and then compare the brightness with the previous comparison. If there is no obvious darkening, It shows that the light decay is small, and the quality of the lamp light source is good.
7, for those smallpox spotlights, track lights, high-power integrated light source, COB high-power light source, and multi-chip products that can easily remove the bead to see the lamp bead, you can use the light source to see the lamp, etc. When you turn off the power and open your eyes, you will see the residual light of the lamp bead chip. If the error of the residual light disappears too much, the quality of the lamp bead chip is uneven, or the inferior lamp bead chip is paid. The whole lamp is easy to damage and has a short life and is not easy to purchase.
8. When the LED lamp is working, when there are refrigerators, air conditioners, water heaters and other high-power electrical appliances, there should be no bright and dark changes. If there is such a phenomenon, the LED lamp will not drive constant current or constant voltage. This has a certain impact on the life of the lamp.